Chemex Classic 8 Cup
The Chemex is an iconic symbol of the specialty coffee movement. Originally designed by a chemist and inventor, the glass decanter is one part pour-over coffee maker, one part piece of art. The Chemex Classic glass body and specially-designed filters produce a pure dip coffee with less bitterness and sediment. The Chemex is our coffee maker of choice at the Beanery for its elegant look, and the ultra clean cup it produces. On hot days, we even fill the Chemex with ice for a simple Japanese iced coffee.
- 8-cup pour-over coffee maker
- Perfect for making hot or iced-coffee
- Brews a clean cup without sediment or bitterness
- The go-to brewing method at Bean Box
- Chemex filters sold separately